He always makes time, even when we are both stressed out and busy as all get out, to work through situations like school payments, and figuring out how to get me through life in general. Sometimes it can get crazy trying to be independent, but yet still depending on your parents, but he works hard to help find solutions.
I've learned that I'm not very good communicating verbally, which is why I'm writing this.
Dad, the behind the scenes things you do to keep our family going (even with all the kids out of the house!), both immediate and extended family may be under-appreciated, but they are not unappreciated.
As I was thinking through writing this, I realized that appreciation of others is a process. This post is also my resolve to learn how to be more appreciative of people, every day from here on out. Especially with my family, because it seems to be easier to take it for granted that my family will do what it takes to help me, or communicate with me.
Dad, thank you. Thank you for being there, spiritually and in all other aspects of life. And here's to appreciating you more.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment, I'd love to see what you think!