Saturday, July 20, 2013

One Step Closer

Today starts the one month countdown. It seems fairly long, but also very short at the same time.

This last week brought about two exciting events. I went to New Student Orientation on Thursday and Friday. Not only did I meet a lot of people (most of whom I do not remember their names), but I was also able to make a connection with the Baptist Student Union. That was very encouraging and continues to be, knowing that the next four years of my life I will need lots of support to stay strong in my faith.

I also had my graduation party on Saturday. Thanks to those who came--y'all made the day great! I feel so blessed by the people in my life who have helped me get this point in life.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Can't say it enough so sorry we.missed it :(((

    VYF

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to see what you think!