Saturday, August 24, 2013

Move-In Week



Wow. It has been an interesting three days. Not that much has happened that is super exciting to tell, but my mind is on name overload and there is a lot of processing going on.

I definitely miss people back home, and especially today I missed my Perryton kids as I stood around watching all these kids I don’t know attend meet-the-teacher at the school I am working at. But all in all, I’m quite happy to be here! And my co-workers are fun to be around, so I think I’ll like my job a lot. 

The University has a bunch of fun things planned for our last few days of “freedom” before school starts, but honestly, I’m already in the zone. I’m already thinking about all I have to do next week, which includes an audition on Tuesday, so I have to be practicing these next few days. 

I have really felt an overwhelming sense of love from everyone back home. Especially the last few days I was home. I was driving and heard a song that said something about how great it is to be loved by Someone unseen (speaking of God). And as a parallel, I’m still feeling everyone's love, even when I don’t see you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to see what you think!